Elle représente un oiseau dont on ignore la race. Ses plumes sont incarnées, hybrides, malformés. C'est des ailes, qui lui poussent dans la tête. Mais des ailes brisés. Des ailes qui font voler ses pensées croches, qui handicape ses idées qui s'écrasent au sol.
Cet oiseau est prisonnié de son nid. Prisonnier de son esprit.
Il ne pourra jamais voler.Jamais marcher.
Parce qu'il est inadapté.
Parce que tout sort aux mauvais endroits.
Parce qu'il est prisonnier de sa liberté.
I very like manatees, striped socks, sarcasm, Severus Snape, mangas, coffee, whodunit, boys movies, vegetarian food, old comics, dark poets and polka dress. I said I am an artist, but I'm more a nut, disturbed, twisted girl who found the way to be liked for that.
If not, I have :
almost no space for others holes in my ears, still somes baby teeth, -12 of myopia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, insomnia, birthmarks on my left thigh, 2 mini moles in the face, and too much dreadlocks I use to put feathers, cigarettes, mini knive, USB key, and my pencils on. (Depending where I go.)
Then I draw (Clothes, character, worlds, abstract ideas, conceptual representation of melodramatical feelings and stuff ), play/compose music (piano, percussions, harmonica... But I sucks, unfortunately.), photograph, film, sew, knit, make useless inventions, create jewerly with everything I found, write emo stuff and creep stories, choose voluntarily the ugly apples at the grocery, listen the sex pistols when I'm doing yoga, love my tea with cayenne pepper, and I'm unable to sleep without plushies. Also, I'm pretty good at naruto on Xbox and I laugh like Mozart.
But, this isn't a meeting website so, heres somes mores important facts ;
- I have a youtube account, a shop on esty www.etsy.com/ca-fr/shop/loomie… and a facebook page www.facebook.com/loomiecreate/ but I frequently forgot their existence, sadly.
- My all time inspiration ; Mark Ryden, Pollock, Corneau, Dali, Tim Burton. I also invite you to take a detour to my favorites, there's some great artists on DA I like to support too !
- Sometimes I'm getting ackward and avoid to answer at lovely comments. Sorry ._.
- I'm not consider myself as a good artist ; I can say I have a lot of imagination, but not so much skills (I've never finish my art class at school...) but I found it okay, when I draw, photograph or paint, I don't necessarily want a pretty result, just enough representative of what's in my mind.
- I principally work with ink but I don't really focus on the technique. I think the idea is more important than the form it take. My style is between sketchy messy doodle and delicate effect, fluidity contrasting rough lines ; I like simplicity. I like to simplify my thoughs.
- I take picture of anything, anywhere, anyone ; I absolutely don't have a speciality or what, I just enjoy to catch things I found interessing. And sometimes it's just corny.
- I'm doing commissions. I suck in portrait but can represente idea, character, mood and blablabla.
- You steal something in my gallery, I'll rip your head and puke in the hole.
- I enjoy critiques. I mean, bad critiques. An artist can't progress without that. Tell me you found my drawing ugly and explain why and I will thank you like, for real.
- I like llamas.
Full name : Loomie Crête (pronounced Loumi Crait, please.)
Real name : Fanny Crête (never pronounced, please.)
Favourite genre of music: Metal, Rock, Reggae, rockabilly, punk, classic. (my ears are bipolars)
Favourite photographer: Alex Prager, Jean-loup Sieff, Diane Arbus
Favourite style of art: Pop art, abstract, erotic and gore stuff.
Favourite cartoon character: Mafalda.
Personal Quote: "Bordel de couille."
That's it sir